Sunday 20 May 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo's










The Maybelline Color Tattoo's are amazing. I only have on and on bronze but I love it. It's has good colour pay off, it lasts a long time I wouldn't say 24 hours but it does last a long time. They have a range of colours bronze, gold, silver, blue, purple. I preferred the bronze because I can use it everyday, I really like the gold too which I will probably get next, the other colours look amazing but I wouldn't use them very often, you could use the brighter colours as eyeliners or underneath the lash line. They are easy to use and you can use them on there own which makes it easier when your in a rush or with eyeshadow, I use mine with eyeshadow but it's up to you.



I highly recommend them and there only £4.99 which is really inexpensive, they have been compared to MAC paint pots, I don't have any paint points but the Color Tattoo's are a cheaper alternative. I hope they come out with more neutral shades then I would buy more of them. They are named different in America I think on and on bronze is called bad to the bronze in America.


Here's a swatch of the on and on bronze Color Tattoo it's such a beautiful colour.

What's your favourite Color Tattoo leave a comment below

Ashleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment