Wednesday 23 May 2012

Top 10 Lipsticks

These are in no particular order these are just my favourite lipsticks. Most of the lipsticks are pinks which is my favourite colour lipstick but I picked my favourite nudes, red and a orange- peachy lipstick.

They range in prices and formulation but I love them all.

Top- 1st one MAC's- Hug Me £13.50 this is the perfect nude for me, 2nd one 17's- Barely Blush £4.99 it's a lovely pink its not too pale or bright, 3rd one Revlon Colourburst- Blush £7.99 its a nudey pink which is like your lip colour but better, 4th one 17's-Beehive £4.59 it's a nudey peach colour, gives a light colour, great when wearing a smokey eye and very moisturising, last one NYC's- Fragile Pink £1.49 a light pink.

Top- 1st one Elf's-Classy £1.50 a nice pink, 2nd one 17's-Belle £4.59 a light pink, a light colour and very moisturising, 3rd one Kate Moss's Rimmel London-08 £5.49 a browny pink, 4th one, MUA-shade 7 £1 a orangey-peachy colour and very cheap, last one Rimmel London's- Alarm £4.99 the perfect red shade for me.

What are you favourite lipsticks, leave a comment and let me know
Ashleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment