Friday 1 June 2012

Get To Know Me Tag

Vital Stats:
Name- Ashleigh Carr
Nicknames- Just Ash for short.
Birthday- 24/01/1995
Place of Birth- Sheffield
Star Sign- Aquarius
Occupation- Student- College-A Levels.

Appearance:
Hair colour- Brown
Hair length- Long
Eye colour- Blue
Best feature- Eyes
Braces- Yes i have them on now, only had them for over a month.
Piercings- Just my ears pierced twice but i want my tragus pierced.
Tattoos- No i think they look nice but i don't want any.
Righty of Lefty- Righty

Firsts:
Best friend- A girl called Sam, her mum and my mum were good friends and we were born on the same day, so we did most thing together and then she got new friends and we grew apart.
Award- Swimming badge
Sport- Swimming
Real Holiday- It was somewhere in Spain when i was about 5 or 6.
Concert- We have light switch on around Christmas time and they have a concert, i went to see Joe McElderry and other not very famous artists which was free but a concert i paid for which was my first was Justin Bieber.

Favourites
Film- I have quite a few The Notebook, Last Song, Twilight Saga, Harry Potter and My Sister's Keeper.
TV Show- I have quite a few One Tree Hill, Glee, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, The Lying Game, 90210 which are all American but UK TV shows Doctor Who, Eastenders, Coronation Street.
Colour- Purple
Song- At the moment I love Kelly Clarkson's-Dark Side, Justin Bieber- Die In Your Arms and Boyfriend, The Wanted-Chasing The Sun, Carly Rae Jepsen- Call Me Maybe.
Restaurant- Italians or Chinese.
Store- New Look
Book- Twilight Saga, The Lying Game and My Sister's Keeper.
Magazine- More or Reveal.
Shoes- I like wearing flats so i would say dolly shoes.

Currently...
Feeling- Happy
Single or Taken- Single
Eating- Nothing
Listening to- Nothing
Thinking about- This Tag
Watching- One Tree Hill
Wearing- pj's

Future:
Want Children- Yes
Want to be married- Yes
Careers in mind- Primary School Teacher
Where do you want to live- In my hometown where I've grown up but i wouldn't mind living further away but not too far.

Do you believe in:
God- Not sure.
Miracles-Yes

Love at first sight- Kinda of, you might be attracted but not in love straight away.
Ghosts- Yes
Aliens- No
Soul Mates- Yes
Heaven- Not sure.
Hell- No
Kissing on the first date- No
Yourself- Sometimes


I tag everyone to do this tag.

Ashleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment