Sunday 1 July 2012

Makeup Haul


17 Wild Curls mascara £1.00 from a Boots voucher usually £6.29, Accessorize Baked blushers in Quiver and Scandal on offer £2.95 at Superdrug usually £4.99, Sleek blush in Suede £4.29, Technic Juicy Sticks no name on them an orangey and pink shade, I think there supposed to be a dupe for the Clinque Chubby Sticks 99p, Technic Lip Shine no name a shimmery baby pink 99p.

Swatches-left to right Quiver, Scandal, Suede.
I've been wearing the blushes for a few days, suede is natural looking and long lasting, the accessorize blushes are nice shimmery pink shades and long lasting I love all the shades.



Swatches-left to right, orangey shade, pink shad and pink lipgloss.
I've used the orangey shade and I really like it, it's shimmery, long lasting and easy to apply.





I haven't used the mascara yet but I might post about it later if I like it but I've got other mascara's to use.

I'm not doing any more hauls for a while, i'm saving up for my holiday but i'm going to buy MUA's Undressed palette when it comes into shops, it's supposed to be the cheaper dupe for the naked palette so I cant wait to try it.

Ashleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment