Thursday 30 August 2012

August Favourites

These are my August Favourites, I think August has flown by.

The couple of AKA cosmetic's that are my favourites are the lipstick in Entice and nail polish in Risky I'm not really going into much detail as I'm doing a review of them in the next couple days but I really like the colours and pigmentation.

Beauty UK lipstick In The Buff its a pink coral that's perfect for summer, it's a beautiful colour, I absolutely loved it and it's very moisturising and cheap.

MAC eyeshadow in Satin Taupe, this is my first MAC eyeshadow and it's a beautiful brown, really pigmented and long lasting.

Sleek Blush in Suede it's a very natural peachy blush, long lasting and pigmented.

NO7 Cheek Tint in Peach Silk, I love cream blushes for summer, its very creamy and long lasting.

MUA Mosaic Blush-English Rose, a pinky shimmery colour which is great for summer but I like wearing it anytime, it's cheap and very pigmented.

Maybelline Quad in Glamour Browns, it's a two in one you can wear golds or browns, I love wearing gold for summer, it's shimmery and has good pigmentation.

Technic-Highlights I love wearing highlight and this is a dupe for Benefit High Beam, it's a pinky/shimmery white colour and is very easy to blend and very cheap.

I thought I would do random favourites that are not beauty related as well to make it a little different.

Random Favourites:
Food- Crumpets and Cheese Strings.
Songs-Little Mix-Wings and Lawson-Taking Over Me&When She Was Mine.

Hope you enjoyed, what are your August favourites, leave a comment below.

Ashleigh xx

2 comments:

  1. Nice favourites :) I really want to try MAC eyeshadows and Sleek blushes!

    emilyannbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definately try them and sleek blushes are inexpensive there 4 pound something so it's good and I really like mac products :) xx

    ReplyDelete