Friday 17 August 2012

Tag Would You Rather?

I love doing tag post, I think it helps you get to know people and there fun.


1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make up or nice hair and no make up?
I'd say messy hair and nice makeup, a lot of the time I don't do much with my hair and spend more time on my makeup.

2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
I would have my eyelashes fall out you can always wear false eyelashes, if you had to draw your eyebrows on cause there shaved I think it will look worse.

3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
This ones hard we don't have Sephora but I know it has a wide range of products and I love MAC so I think I will say MAC.

4. Would you rather wear the lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
Lipgloss/lipliner  defiantly, I would hate a perm.

5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Overdone blush.

6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or Biker Shorts in public?
Biker shorts but I never wear either.

7. Would you rather have a bad, orange spray tan or weird tan lines that can't be covered?
I would have to say a weird tan line I wouldn't want to be orange.

8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?
Bad hair cut you could fix it and make it look better if you have bad hair colour you can't do much.

9. Would you rather have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever?
I'd say YouTube I do love watching video's on YouTube but I go on Twitter a lot and love talking to new people.

10. Would you rather give up using make up brushes or mascara?
Make up brushes, you can still use your fingers to make your makeup look nice, my eyes look bald without mascara.

Hope you enjoy the tag.

I tag everyone to do this, comment or leave a blog post would love to see your answers.

Ashleigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment