Monday 3 September 2012

Haul-Clothes, Jewellery and Makeup.

I recently went shopping, to get things for going back to college and ended up getting other things aswell.

I went to Meadowhall and Manchester Trafford Centre, I've never been to Manchester Trafford Centre till now and absolutely love it there.

Clothes














I got these blue and black jeans from Dorothy Perkins, they were only £25 which is a bargain, I'm only 5 ft 2 so I need shorter length jeans, Dorothy Perkins is perfect for us shorter people.















The top is from New Look and it was only £7.99 which is cheap and if you don't know from my blog purple is my favourite colour.

These where the only clothes I bought and there for casual everyday wear for college.

Jewellery














I got this ear cuff from New Look it was £2.99, this is my first ear cuff and I now love them, does anyone know any good places to buy ear cuffs leave a comment for me.















All the bracelets are from International and were only £1.99 and there doing buy one get one half price on all there jewellery, the ring is from Republic and was £4, my fingers are really thin so it's hard to find rings that fit but it's the perfect size for me and the necklace is from Forever 21 and was £2.40, I absolutely love Forever 21 wish they had one near I live, it's such a cute shop.

Makeup
















I really wanted to try the Revlon photoready cream blushes so I decided to buy one, I bought Pinched which is a pale orangey/coral shade it's very natural looking , there is two other shades available in the UK, Coral Reef and Flushed and there on offer for £5.99 there usually £7.99. I'll be doing a review soon of the blush. I bought MUA lipstick in Juicy its a peachy pink colour, I love MUA products and I heard good reviews about this shade so I decided to buy it and you can't go wrong it's only £1.

Hope you enjoyed my haul.

Ashleigh xx

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul hon, and I'm the same height as you! Yay for petite girls :) xx


    http://makeupbeautyshopping.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and haha yeah us petite girls are awesome :) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are and cheap you should definately buy them :) xx

      Delete