Saturday 2 February 2013

Sophia With Love Jewellery Review

Hello Lovelies, I recently received some jewellery by the lovely Sophia from SophiaWithLove, Sophia is a blogger herself she has a great blog and has fashion, beauty and lifestyle post, go have a look at her blog, she tweeted wanting bloggers to review her jewellery and I quickly replied back, Sophia and me are good friends through blogging and she has amazing jewellery and she's so lovely, I was extremely grateful when she sent me some of her jewellery.



Sophia With Love is an online boutique with all things beautiful,
girlie and on trend. Whether you like vintage, glamour or florals
 there will be something you like.

Everything from the website is either hand picked or created by Sophia so you know you’ll be getting something unique and fashionable.

I received Pink Quartz Vintage Earrings which are £2, they are really cute and look quite vintage and an old type of earring.

Pastel Green Daisy Earrings which are £1, if you know me I love flower earrings so these are great and at £1 that's such a bargain and they come in lots of colours.

The dupe of the YSL knuckle ring, this so nice but unfortunately it doesn't fit me I have thin fingers so it's too big but it is amazing.

Pink Rose Ring are £2 they come in lots of different colours and are good to match or brighten up an outfit, these are adjustable so they are great for people like me who have thin fingers.

Daisy Crystal Ring are £2.50, this daisy crystal ring and the rose ring are my favourite out all of the jewellery there cute and adjustable so perfect to fit everyone.

Pink and White Friendship Bracelet, these are nice and simple and you can wear with anything.

Sophia has amazing jewellery at great prices which will suit everyone.

Go look at her shop.

Go follow her on twitter and facebook.

Here's her email if you want to get in touch with her.

Ashleigh xx

18 comments:

  1. I love the things Sophia sent to you :) They're so lovely and super affordable. I love the earrings and the friendship bracelet - gorgeous! Elysia xx

    www.littlebeautyblogg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces. That ring looks amazing :)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful to see bloggers connect and help each other like that. Her jewelry looks great.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh so pretty :) love the look of the knuckle ring too! xx
    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all sooo beautiful!!!
    Great pieces Ashleigh!!! <3
    Lots of love from
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pieces! I have thin fingers too so I love adjustable rings, but I make a lot of my own jewellery and don't buy much anyway!xxx

    Charlotte
    www.coloursandcarousels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely pieces, can't believe the prices of them! x

    srslylou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The faux ysl number is stunning! I think the pink earrings are also super cute x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what she sent you, she's such a kind and lovely girl :) Love her blog as well! These vintage earrings are right up my street xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is and her blogs amazing and they are so cute :) xx

      Delete