Monday 8 April 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

Hello Lovelies, I was tagged by the lovely Sarah a while ago to do this tag but I've only just got around to doing it, I love doing tags so here it is.

I got the Image from Google and then edited it.

Rules:
1. Thank the tagger and link them in the post.
2. State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow
3. Copy and paste the rules.
4. Tag some more beauty bloggers and link them to the post.
5. Title this The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Post so bloggers know what the post is about.
6. Have fun! :)


1.Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
My skincare routine, I do it sometimes usually when my skin has a few spots, I really need to have some sort of skincare routine and do it regularly but I don't but I will start doing it.

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
I wipe them off most of the time I use them but I don't wash them that regularly, I usually do it when they are really dirty but will start doing it more often when I have time because I know it will make my skin and makeup better.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I don't paint my nails too often but when they are chipped it doesn't bother me to much I can go a couple weeks with them being chipped, I just take it off when I have a time.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
If I really need it then I will buy it straight away but if I already have a foundation I will wait till it running low or run out and then I will go buy it but other products I seem to buy them even if I already have enough, that's what blogging does to you it makes you want to buy lots of products.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Is not washing my makeup brushes enough and I know I should but I don't but I will start doing it more.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
I hate washing up my family know this all too well, I always try to get out of it by saying I will do other jobs but I still end up doing them, It always ruins my nails and I just hate doing it.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
When I'm getting ready for college I don't leave to the last minute but it never takes too long so I could leave it to the last minute and if I'm getting ready to go out shopping or somewhere I take a bit longer maybe a hour so I don't leave it to the last minute but if I'm going out to a restaurant, concert or anywhere else at night it takes about 2-3 hours so I don't leave it to the last minute.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I haven't done a spending ban yet but I should be next month but I think I will be able to commit to it, before I was a blogger I used to go ages without buying anything so I'm sure I will be able to do it.

9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Not very organised at the minute it's just in my draw it's in sections but I'm wanting to get some storage dividers to make it more organised.

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
About 2 weeks and that was only because I was on holiday and I didn't have everything to do blog posts and the Internet wasn't the best but I love blogging so I don't go too long without posting.

I tag you all to do it, it's a great little tag and leave me your link when you do the tag I would love to read your answers.

Ashleigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment