Wednesday 22 May 2013

Sheffield Bloggers Meet Up ♥

Hey Lovelies, on Saturday I went to the blogger meet up in Sheffield at Meadowhall. It was all organised by the lovely Rachel, Caroline and Charlotte so I want to say a huge thank you to them for this event. This was my first meet up and I had a lot of fun.

We all met at Handmade Burger Co and I was greeted by Rachel and she showed me my table with a a big goodie bag on the table, I couldn't help it I had a look straight away I was so excited to see what was in it.




Charlotte made these cute little personalised name tags that said our name and blog on.

The Handmade Burger Co were very generous and let all the bloggers have a free burger, side and refillable drinks. I got a chicken burger with cheese and chips, it was so yummy but I couldn't eat it all, so thank you to Handmade Burger Co for the free meal.

I got to know lots of new bloggers and loved talking to Marina, Sally, Hannah and Mel on my table they were all so lovely.

Here's some pictures of the bloggers :)


I'm so glad I got to meet you all, sorry if I didn't get much of a chance to talk to you.

Then we went off to Lush, they went through all about their products, first we got to play with the Fun dough it's like play dough that you can use in the bath, as a body wash and even on your hair and comes it in a few bright colours.

They then talked about there Emotional Brilliance range, which is a great range you can use the product on your eyes, cheeks or lips and they are all named different emotions. They have a wheel and you pick three colours, Rachel did this and then it can tell you your strength or weakness, your subconscious and your aspirations, you can play it online so click here to have a go. Then they talked about the colour supplement that you can use as a foundation or mix with a moisturiser for a tinted moisturiser, the face powder to use over the colour supplement, a cream bronzer and a highlighter to give you a glow on your face or under your brow bone. They also talked about there Eyes Right Mascara. All there makeup range is also natural like the rest of their products.

We got told a bit about some of the natural ingredients they use in their products.

They then talked a bit about the fragrance range and they did a little test with Frances to find which fragrance she liked best.

We also had a talk about the face masks and what face mask is best for your skin type.

The people at Lush were really nice and very informative about their products.


Then here's what I got in my goodie bag.

Lot's of great products that I'm excited to use.

I just want to say a huge thank you to Rachel, Caroline and Charlotte for organising this amazing event. Handmade Burger Co for the free meal. Lush for the free products and talking to us about their products. Then the companies for all these free lovely products.

Ashleigh xx

10 comments:

  1. This looks like so, so much fun! I'd absolutely love to go to something like this but I think I just missed the Birmingham/West Midlands meet :( Your goodie bag looks amazing too - will you do a whole post dedicated to what's in there? :)

    Love, Hails x | www.hayerlily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was a lot of fun and yeah I think I might do but got lots of other posts that will be coming first :) x

      Delete
  2. Hi, sorry I didn't really get to talk to you, but glad you had a god time! I loved playing in Lush - and the burgers were amazing!
    Hopefully I'll see you at another event or something before too long! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey it's okay sorry I didn't get the chance to talk to you, yeah it was fun in Lush and the burgers were so nice and yeah hopefully we will :) x

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a really great time and that burger looks DELISH! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks awesome!
    Im in the northeast, wish i could have attended.

    Thank you for sending me your link on twitter!
    International 750 Follower Giveaway
    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was and you should have come and no problem :) xx

      Delete
  5. aww looks like you had such a fantastic day lovely, would have loved to have gone and meet you and the other beauties... Next time xxx

    Danielle | Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did and I would have loved to meet you too and next time like you said hopefully we can meet :) xxx

      Delete