Friday 19 July 2013

Beauty UK Review

Hey Lovelies, sorry I've hardly posted this week, I've just been busy and haven't had much time to blog but hopefully this will make up for it, here's a review on some Beauty UK products.

Just before I start I did get sent these products but these are my honest opinions.

I've had these for quite a while but it took me longer because I wanted to try out all the products equally and for a long enough time.

I will start off with the palettes, the first palette has eyeliner and eyeshadows this called Amazon and is palette number 2, both the eyeshadows and eyeliners are pigmented the eyeliners aren't as pigmented though, the brown eyeliner is a lot more pigmented and easy to use its just the black that is hard to use. The eyeshadows are both metallic and matte, really pigmented and long lasting. These are more everyday eyeshadows you can wear to create golden brown looks.

The second palette is Twilight and is palette number 5, this the same really the eyeshadows are both matte and shimmery, they are long lasting and pigmented. I'm not a huge blue eyeshadow wearer but I do like using it as eyeliner especially in summer it just brightens up your eyes. In this palette there's greys and blues so you can create a smokey eye with them.

I like that in both palette's it has a small mirror at the bottom you can use.

I have used there palette's for a while and really recommend them, both these palette's are £3.99 so really cheap.

Here's some swatches:

Next is a baked blush, I'm not sure what this shade is it doesn't say, these blushes are really similar to the Accessorize baked blushes. I love baked blushes they are very summery they are pigmented and shimmery and give a nice glow to the cheeks so you don't need to use a highlighter. This shade is a medium pink so I don't know if it will show up are darker skin tones but there is a few  other colours in the range to suit everyone. It is such a lovely shade and I like wearing it. These blushes are £3.99 and are a bit cheaper than the Accessorize blushes and are just as good.

Here is a swatch:

Here's there eyebrow pencil, this is the shade grey, it is took dark for my eyebrows it's a really dark brown almost black but when I tested it out it is pigmented and long lasting, so if you have darker brows this would suit you. There really inexpensive and are only £1.99.

There liquid eyeliner, it's not the blackest of the black eyeliner's I've tried and it was really watery so it was hard to use and it's easy to smudge it you have to be really carefully, so I didn't like the eyeliner. This was no7 eyeliner. There liquid eyeliner is £2.49

Swatch here of the eyebrow pencil and liquid eyeliner:

Next up is there lipsticks and I've had a couple of there lipsticks before and there great, there all very pigmented, moisturising and long lasting.
The first lipstick on the left is snob this is a pinky purple shade which is great for everyday wear it's not too bright and it gives you some colour so this would be great for beginners who are just starting out in makeup but want to wear colour but nothing thats too much and this would suit everyone.

The middle lipstick is naughty and this is a corally red this is perfect for summer and I've been wearing it a lot. This would be a nice shade if you don't want to wear a full on red lip. I don't have a shade like this in my collection and I love it. The only down side is you have to be careful when you apply because it is moisturising and a brighter shade it is easy to smudge.

The last lipstick on the right is vampire, this a dark berry red shade and is nice for night outs, this is a shade that will suit  everyone. You also have to be careful with this shade when you apply because it is moisturising it is easy to smudge.

I really like the names of the lipstick and the packaging.

All there lipsticks are £3.49 and I really recommend them and I love wearing them.

Here's swatches:

Next is there lip lusts, I think there lip lusts are between a lipgloss and a lip lacquer, there a bit more pigmented, thicker and long lasting than a lipgloss but not as pigmented and long lasting as a lip lacquer. They are really soft and creamy on the lips. There is quite a few shades some shimmery and some not.

I think these are great if you want colour but don't want to wear a lipstick.

The first one is moulin rouge and is a red with pink and gold shimmer, you can wear it on it's own or with a lipstick.

The second is playboy and this is my favourite its a medium pink and doesn't have any shimmer in and I've been wearing it the most.

The third shade is st tropez and is a golden pinky brown shade with shimmer in and this is a great shade for summer.

The bottom shade is diamond and this is just clear so I wear it over a lipstick.

I think all the shades will suit everyone and are a great lip product.

I really like the names of the lip lusts too.

There all £2.99 so really inexpensive.

Here's some swatches:
You can buy Beauty Uk from Superdrug or online at Beauty UK.

Sorry for such a long post but hope you enjoyed it.

What's your favourite products from Beauty UK?

Ashleigh xx

12 comments:

  1. Some of the eye shadows look gorgeous! :) xx

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are, I love there eyeshadows and lipsticks :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love e look of those lip luste! Only tried ine thing from the brand before!Beth May Blogs
    My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are great and you should try some of there products and there not expensive so you can try lots of things :) x

      Delete
  3. I love the Accessorize blushes! So I will definitely be checking these out too :D Thanks for sharing :) xx

    Beaumaquillagex | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try their lipsticks, think I may have to buy a couple after reading this :) Thanks for sharing, great review!

    Stacey x

    http://peace-loveandmake-up.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'd love to try this brand! that gold shade is beautiful :) following <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a goodie bag of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, it is beautiful and it's cheap, thank you :) x

      Delete
  6. Never tried this brand, sound good for the price :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete