Friday 9 August 2013

Last Year I Was... Tag

Hey Lovelies, today I decided to do a tag post I haven't done one in a while and the lovely Hannah from Beginners Beauty, made up this tag and it's a really interesting tag.

What was the best thing that happened to you last year? And what was the best thing that happened to you this year?

Last year wasn't the best year, I failed my A Levels and started my Health and Social Care course so I was really nervous about starting and making new friends but it did turn out alright in the end, the best thing I would say was going on holiday to Greece and starting my blog, I love blogging and don't know what I would do without it. This year has been quite a good year, it has had it's up and downs like anything in life. The best things that have happened are going to see One Direction in concert with my friends, going to my first meet up and lush event and meeting lots of lovely bloggers even though I was so nervous about going.


What was you fashion sense like last year? What was your fashion sense like this year?

My fashion sense hasn't really changed that much, I'm a quite casual person in the daytime and like to wear jeans or leggings and tops and in summer I love wearing dresses and I always like to dress up when I go out at night, this year is still the same but I have a few more outfits that are not as casual for daytime. I'm a really picky person when it comes to what I like to wear. 


What was your makeup style like last year? What was your makeup style like this year?

My makeup style hasn't really changed that much I always like to wear different makeup looks but it's nothing too much for daytime and I like to wear more dramatic looks for night outs. I didn't do my eyebrows for part of last year I thought at the time I didn't need to but you really do need to.

What was your hair like last year? What was your hair like this year?

My hair hasn't changed that much it's longer but that's about it, It's been the same style for last couple of years, I just have a side fringe and layers, I want to do something different with my hair but I'm not sure what and I don't want to have short hair, I like having long hair.


What were your ambitions like last year? What are your ambitions this year?

My ambitions last year were to do well in my A-Levels which didn't turn out the way I wanted but I do believe everything happens for a reason and even though I did fail, I had options. My ambitions for this year is to do well in my Health and Social Care course, my first year has gone really well and I hope when I finish the course I will have achieved good grades. I also just want to see my blog and YouTube grow, I'm extremely grateful for all of you that follow and read my blog and you who  have subscribed and watched my videos. 


You will always have lows and highs in life and you just have to get on with it.

I thought I would add a picture from last year and a picture from this year.










If you see I haven't changed that much in a year.

I tag you all to do it and send me your links when you do it, would love to see your answers.


Ashleigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment