Friday 20 September 2013

The One and Only Tag

Hey Lovelies, I've got a tag for you today, I wasn't tagged by anyone but I thought it was a good tag to do and so I decided to do it.


The Question: If you could only have one ______ what would it be? And, in a few words, why?

Primer
I haven't tried many primers but my favourite out of the few I have tried is the Benefit Porefessional, it makes my skin feel soft and helps keep my makeup on for longer.
Base Product
My Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation, it's a nice foundation with a medium coverage, it matches my skin really well and it's easy to apply and blend in.

Concealer
I think most youtubers and beauty bloggers will say this, the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, it covers up spots and under eye circles really well, lasts a long time and is cheap.

Powder
I've mentioned this before but it has to be my Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder, it's a really nice powder that helps your makeup stay on for longer and keeps your face matte.

Blush-Cream or Powder
This is a blush that I wear the most and always go back to if I don't know what to wear, it's the L'oreal Sandalwood Pink Blush, it's a great shade if your pale like me and it just suits my skintone really well.

Bronzer

NYC Sunny Bronzer, it's a matte bronzer thats the right shade for me it's not too dark or muddy and I can use it contour with aswell and it's really pigmented.
Highlighter
If you've read my blog or watched my YouTube you will know it's the MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter, it's been a favourite of mine since I got it and use it most days, it's a pinky shimmery highlighter.
Makeup Brush-Single
This was defintely a hard one for me but I decide on the Real Techniques Buffing Brush, you can use it for foundation, powder and blush and it blends your makeup easily.

Eyebrow Product
This was easy for me it's what I use mostly on my eyebrows it's the Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil, I know some people don't like pencil but I do, it's easy to use and my brows look nice.

Eyeshadow-Single
I found this one a hard one aswell, I wear eyeshadow a lot but it's mostly neutral shades and I decided on MAC's Satin Taupe it's a taupey brown shade that look's great on any eye colour, it's long lasting and really pigmented.

Eyeliner
I've talked about it before it's the Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner, it's quite black, its easy to use and it's long lasting.
Mascara
It would have to be the Benefit Bad Gal Lash, I do have the They're Real Mascara but I haven't tried it out yet, the Bad Gal Lash lengthens and volumizers my lashes without clumping.
Lipstick, Lip Gloss or Lip Stain
This was also another hard one for me, I have lots of lip products and I like wearing different shades but I decided on the Natural Collection Rose Bud, it's a pinky gold shade that is natural looking and that can go with most looks, it's really pigmented, it's not the most long lasting but it is only £1.99.
Lip Liner
I don't wear lip liner very often but the one I use the most is Rimmel London's Spice lip liner it's a natural shade, that's long lasting and pigmented.
Lip Balm
I chose the Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose, this is a berry shade and I love wearing this when I don't want to wear a lipstick, it's really pigmented, it makes your lips feel soft and is quite long lasting.
Nail Polish
I decided on the No7 Stay Perfect Nail Polish in Rose Truffle, it's a nice shade that you could wear in both winter and summer, it's easy to apply and lasts quite a long time without chipping.

I hope you enjoyed the tag and I tag you all to do it, if you do the tag leave your link down below, would love to see your answers.


Ashleigh xx

4 comments:

  1. we have a very similar makeup routine haha love the primer!

    Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post to show people what your favourites are, lovely blog xx
    Kayleigh | Kayleighsbeautyfix

    ReplyDelete