Thursday 28 November 2013

Disappointing Product-Stila Tinted Moisturizer

Hey Lovelies, sorry for not blogging much recently I've been busy with college and UCAS application but it should be back to normal soon. Hope your all having a nice day.
I always like negative post as well as positive posts as it helps you to know what to buy.

The lovely Chelsea was giving away some products on twitter a while ago and I saw she had this Stila Tinted Moisturizer, I've heard great things about Stila as a brand so I thought this would be a good product but it isn't and Chelsea agrees.

Even though it does say it's a sheer colour tinted moisturizer, it doesn't give you any colour or coverage at all, it looks like you have nothing on your skin.

It is quite thick but when applied it becomes really liquidly and feels greasy and I really hate it.

The only positive is that it does moisturise your skin, and has SPF but I still think it's a horrible product and doesn't do what it says, it isn't worth buying at all.

This has been the worse product I've ever tried and I wouldn't recommend it at all.

Have you tried the Stila Tinted Moisturiser, what do you think to it?


Ashleigh xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is helpful as i have heard allot of good things about Stila. I think its always good to show a disappointed post!


    http://short-lashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete