Monday 23 December 2013

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a great day, can't believe it's not that long till Christmas, I'm so excited.

Today I thought I would review the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, I've had for about a month and have been using it constantly and think it's a great foundation.
When it comes to foundation I always like to try new ones, I mostly just use highstreet foundations, I've heard so many good things about the Bourjois foundation's so I finally decided to try it.

I have the shade 51 which is the lightest shade, it is slightly too light for me so I mix a darker foundation with it and it creates the perfect shade for me then. It's a perfect shade for paler skin tones. 

It's a light to medium coverage and is quite dewy, I think the formulation is great it leaves my skin feeling really nice.

It does claim 16 hours but I don't think it lasts that long but it does last quite a long time, I've worn it for college when I've had a long day and it's lasted quite well.

I apply the foundation with my real techniques stippling brush and it is so easy to blend and looks natural on your skin.

Bourjois says "Give your skin a radiance boost and leave it looking flawless for up to 16 hours! Enriched with a fruit therapy formula; Apricot for radiance, Melon for hydration and Apple to protect your youth. It also contains crystalline pigments for an even complexion and healthy glow. Soft and easy to blend." I agree with the hydration, glow and radiance of your skin, it really does that.

The foundation is £9.99 which I think is a reasonable price foundation, you always have to spend more on foundation.

Overall I think it's a great foundation and highly recommend it. The only downside I would say is there no SPF.

Have you tried the Bourjois foundation, what do you think to it?

Also I've posed a couple of Christmas type video's on my YouTube if you want to look.


Ashleigh xx

10 comments:

  1. Super foundation and excellent value for money! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not seen this one I always use Maybelline... might branch out in 2014 :)

    Keeley x
    www.phatcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this founation it is my fav! I followed and I subbed to your youtube too:)
    www.kateward001.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete