Wednesday 19 March 2014

The Beauty Scenario Tag

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a nice day. I was tagged by Victoria as a YouTube video but I decided I would do the tag on my blog instead, so here it is.
 1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
For drugstore I would say the Bourjois Healthy Mix and for highend I've only ever tried MAC Studio Fix so I would say that for highend but I really want to try Nars Sheer Glow, I don't have many foundations and there usually drugstore.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

I think it depends on the situation if your being interviewed by someone you know or if it's a practise interview with friends or family as you know them I would tell them as I don't think they would mind. If it was someone I didn't know I probably wouldn't say anything as I wouldn't want to make it awkward.

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?

A lipstick I would probably choose to pick me up, would be MAC Russian Red it's a beautiful red shade and always makes me feel elegant and beautiful when I wear it and it makes you look more done up and like you have made an effort.

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?

I'm 19 so I'm still a teenager but early teenage years I would say, when I first started wearing makeup I would use blue eyeshadow/eyeliner and it didn't look great, I should have started of with neutrals. For hair I would just say to make more of an effort I never did much with it.



5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.

Luckily I've never really had a bad hair cut, there was only one time and I didn't like it but didn't say anything and said thank you but now I would probably complain but once it's happened you won't be able to do much about it.

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

The palette I would choose is an 88 eyeshadow palette I have as it's got every shade I would need to create whatever look I want, it has neutrals, pinks, purples, blue, greens and smokey shades.

7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?

This is hard I have quite a lot of makeup, I would say my highend products would be the products I want safe as I would find it hard to repurchase as I don't have the most amount of money. Out of my highend products I would probably say my MAC lipsticks I just love them.

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.

I don't think any of my friends would do that to my makeup but if they did, depending on the friend I would just make a joke out of it but I wouldn't ask them to repurchase it and wouldn't do the same to their makeup and it probably would have been an accident, know one intentionally ruins makeup.

If you have done this tag, let me know would love to see your answers and I tag anyone who hasn't done this tag.

Ashleigh xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment