Monday 30 June 2014

June Favourites

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a nice day, I've got my June Favourites for you.
Beauty Favourites
First up is the MUA palette's in Undressed and Undress Me Too, I think I've mentioned these palette's a numerous amount of times as I have loved them for ages. This month I've been using them a lot more, these palette's are great for creating different looks both natural and smokey, they have matte and shimmer shades and you can't go wrong for £4 and they are dupes for the Naked and Naked 2.

Blushers I've been wearing most this month is MUA blush in Lolly and Rimmel London's Pink Rose. Lolly is a corally peach colour with slight shimmer but it isn't very noticeable and it's just a really nice colour for summer time. Pink Rose is a pink shade it looks a lot darker than it is when you apply to the cheeks and is just a nice shimmery pink.

Next up is the Benefit They're Real mascara, I've had this sample for a while but only recently started using it, it's a nice mascara that adds length and volume to my lashes, it coats all the lashes really well too and I like the brush on the mascara. I've not been using eyeliner much but when I have been wearing it, I've gone back to my trusted Maybelline Gel Eyeliner. It's really pigmented and black and long lasting which I love about it.

Last up is the Beauty UK In The Buff lipstick and Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart. The Beauty UK lipstick is a corally pink shade that isn't too bright. It's really moisturising and pigmented and lasts for quite a while on the lips and is cheap. The Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart is a bright fuchsia pink shade and is very moisturising and nourishing on the lips which I really like about them.

Non-Beauty Favourites
Music- Cheryl Cole-Crazy Stupid Love, think it's a really catchy song that I've been loving listening to. Lucy Hale's album I've been loving and I relate to lots of the songs. Rixton-Me and My Broken Heart is a good song. Last song is Ella Henderson's Ghost I've been listening to it non stop, love it.
TV Shows- Pretty Little Liars returned this month and this is my favourite TV show of all time that I love watching. Chasing Life is a new show that came on and it's about a women who is diagnosed with cancer and she has a hectic life and a close family relationship. Switched at Birth also came back on and this is a great show and is so different as it has deaf and hearing cast which I find really interesting.
Books- I've been reading a lot more recently and some books that I absolutely loved was Silence and Broken Silence which is a two part book series about a young girl who doesn't speak and you find out why, I'm not going to give too much away and in the second book it is four years later and you see a big difference in the main character. Another two part book series that I liked reading was Broken and Connected, it is a romance but it also has a tragedy as well, which really pulls at your heart strings.
What have your June Favourites been?

6 comments:

  1. I love the MUA palettes they are so affordable and can be so pigmented!! Unfortunately I don't share the love for the benefit mascara but I'm glad it works for you!!

    Love Chels x x
    http://chelsella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are great palette's and it does :) xx

      Delete
  2. Ella Henderson's single is really catchy and sticks in my head too. I love the colour of the MUA blush, looks like my coralista.
    amymore.blogspot.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does, it's a really nice shade :) x

      Delete