Wednesday 30 July 2014

Fashion Haul

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a nice day. Recently I went shopping and bought a few bits so I thought I would share with you, what I got.
First up is this peach dress this is from Dorothy Perkins, it's quite a thick material so it will be better for Spring but still nice for Summer. It fits really nice to my shape and I love the colour and it was only £10 which is such a bargain.
Next up is this purple pencil skirt that is from New Look it was £14.99, if you've read my blog for a while you will know purple is my favourite colour which was a reason for me buying the skirt. This skirt is also smart and I can wear in Autumn as it is a thicker material.
These high waisted shorts were also from New Look and were £19.99, I have a few pair of shorts but non are high waisted so I wanted to buy some. These are really soft material and fit so nicely and will be great for Summer.
This pink vest cami top was from also from New Look and was £9.99, this was also to go with the high waisted shorts and it's a nice outfit for the Summer. I love this detailing on the bottom of the top it's really pretty and the material is really soft.
Last up is this dress from Primark, it's a gorgeous purple shade, I wanted it in blue but they didn't have my size but I might go get it in blue too as it's only a £5 and is such a bargain and you can't go wrong. I love the design of the dress and it's T-Shirt type material.

Have you bought any new clothes recently?

8 comments:

  1. Love the haul , the dress looks really pretty and what a bargain too at £5!
    Melissa x
    http://melissazia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some lovely things. The purple dress is gorgeous :)

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink cami top :) xx

    www.ohhellomango.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've got really cute stuff and I love that they're colorful! :)

    Arianne | http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yeah I like having colour in my wardrobe :) x

      Delete