Thursday 11 September 2014

Top Autumn Lipsticks

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a nice day, today I'm going to share with you my favourite lipsticks for Autumn.


First up is MAC Rebel which I'm sure will be a favourite for many, Rebel is a deep plum berry shade which will look nice on any skintone and is just gorgeous, its a satin finish so its quite creamy and moisturising. It lasts really well too and feels nice on the lips, most MAC lipsticks do.

Then there's L'Oreal Plum Passion which is a deep plumy purple shade, it does have shimmer in it but its not very noticeable and is a beautiful shade. It lasts really well and is opaque and quite moisturising. 

Next is MAC Diva, MAC lipsticks are one of my favourite brand for lipsticks and there always great formulation. Diva is a deep red wine berry shade which is probably one of the darkest lipsticks I own and I find it quite daring. It is a matte shade but it isn't drying on the lips but your lips need to be in quite good condition to wear it. It's very opaque and lasts really well.

Then there is Beauty UK in Vampire, this is a bright cherry red and it has blue undertones so it makes your teeth look whiter. These lipsticks are so moisturising and feel lovely on the lips you just need to be careful of it going around your lips. It's quite pigmented but isn't the most long lasting. It's also cheap.

Next is Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush its a plum purpley shade and its really buildable to get to the intensity you want. It looks a lot darker than it is in the packaging. I love the Revlon balm stains there so moisturising and last really well on the lips.

Last but not least is a lipstick that every blogger will know and own, its Rimmel London's 107 its a deep berry shade its so gorgeous and is really pigmented. It is matte buts not drying at all and is long lasting. It's also really affordable.

What are your favourite Autumn lipsticks? I also want to know if you like this background to my pictures.


14 comments:

  1. Mac Diva looks gorgeous, I haven't actually seen that colour before! Perfect for Autumn xxx



    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and I hadn't before till I got it and yeah it is xx

      Delete
  2. I have the last two lipsticks and they are definitely perfect for Autumn!
    sirensandbells.co.uk / facebook.com/sirensandbellsblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Rebel and the Rimmel London one are my favourites! Can't wait for autumn so I can leave behind all the brights and start wearing these! X

    Tania | thearistochats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can't wait either love wearing the darker shades again x

      Delete
  4. I have Diva and Rimmel 107 and they're both my go-to lip colours for autumn! xx

    Kay | What Kay Does

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love autumn lipsticks, these are the exact colours I go for! I love the Revlon Crush shade x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too and I aways go for dark shades in autumn and winter and its a great shade x

      Delete
  6. Those are all gorgeous shades! Kate Moss 107 is my holy grail lipstick for AW so I am glad you featured that one too :) xx

    jesstastics.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are and I think it is for most people :) x

      Delete
  7. I love Kate`s Nr.107 amazing !

    ReplyDelete