Sunday 14 September 2014

Weekly Roundup

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a nice day, I wanted to have a little more lifestyle into my blog so, I decided to do a bit of a roundup of my week, if you like these sort of posts, let me know and I'll do more in the future.
I took this picture of this sunset this week and I thought it looked really nice so I thought I would share it with you, anyway what I've been up to this week.

To start off with I think a lot of you will know and if your unaware me, Heather and Georgina are organising a meetup in Sheffield in October. This has been quite an experience for me as I've never helped organise something like this and I'm quite a shy person and its been out of my comfort zone but I've really enjoyed doing it. I've been contacting quite a few brands and we have some amazing brands on board, I don't want to give too much away but were making it different to other meetups and have lots of fun things organised for the day. The invites have been sent out and so check your inbox for your invite. We have accomplished quite a lot but we still have a lot to do but its been really fun. The raffle were having is to raise money for a charity and the charity is Look Good, Feel Better, its an amazing cause that helps women and teenagers suffering from the side effects of cancer and help them improve confidence and well being.

Then towards the end of week I started a new college for my teaching assistant course which gave me anxiety over it but once I got through the first day I was fine. A lot of people on my course are older than me but they were easy to get on with, even though it was a little strange. I also have a placement at a new primary school for part of my course which made me a little nervous but because I've worked in primary schools before it wasn't too bad and I really enjoyed it. I love working with children and hopefully after this course I can get a job as a teaching assistant in a school.

My parents have been on holiday for over a week and come back soon but while they have been away its been nice having my own independence and eating and doing whatever I want. 

I hope you liked this little lifestyle post, let me know if you want me to do more and I'll do them every so often.

What have you all been up to this week?

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous sunset, I love the sky at night when its all pink and orange. Hope your teaching assistant course goes well :)

    Anoushka
    http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on organising an event it's so much to take on but will be so worth it! xx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really hope the meet-up goes well - wish I lived closer!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk (I have a giveaway at the mo too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you should try to go to one close to you :) x

      Delete