Wednesday 3 December 2014

Gift Guide for Her for £10 and Under!

Hey Lovelies, sorry for being a bit MIA on my blog recently, I wasn't feeling the best and everything was getting on top of me so I needed a little break. Anyway I thought I would do a gift guide for £10 and under as sometimes we can't all afford to spend a lot of money on people.

First up is The Body Shop and their gift selection, I always think The Body Shop is great for Christmas presents, they have a range of gifts and they all smell amazing and are boxed up very Christmassy. The first gift is Strawberry Treats and is £6 with a Strawberry Shower Gel and Body Puree with a Red Mini Crinkle Bath Sponge. Then next The Sweet Polar Bear that is £7 and is so cute, includes the Strawberry Body Butter and Lip Butter. The Jolly Lippy Lolly is £10 and includes Strawberry, Raspberry, Satsuma Shimmer, Watermelon and Passionberry Born Lippy Lip Balms. The Vanilla Brulee Treat Box is £7 and includes Vanilla Brulee Shower Gel and Body Butter and Cream Mini Crinkle Bath Sponge.

Boots are always amazing too for Christmas presents they have 3 for 2 and you can get some real treats. First up is the Soap and Glory sets, one set is Clean Get Away at £10 and this includes Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel, The Righteous Butter Body Butter, Calm One Calm All Stress-battling Softening Bubble Bath and Hand Food Hand Cream. The other set is also £10 and is Soap Of The Best and includes The Righteous Butter Body Butter, Hand Food Hand Cream, Clean On Me Creamy Moisture Shower Gel, The Scrub Of Your Life Smoothing Body Scrub and Suds-boosting Body Polisher.

Also from Boots these Seventeen gift sets, one of the sets is The Lipgloss Library at £6 with 6 Lip Lustre Lip Glosses in a variety of shades. The other set is the Quick Draw Double Ended Eye Crayons thatis £10 and has a variety of shades to create neutral or smokey eyes and you can use alone or with eyeshadow. Lastly is this Fearne set that is £10 and has Mini Collection of Bath and Body Treats this includes a Body Butter, Body Wash, Body Scrub, Hand Lotion and Body Polisher.

What Christmas presents are you wanting this year?


6 comments:

  1. The Body Shop seem to have some lovely items in this year! I'm keen to try some of the glazed apple products to be honest! :). Soap and Glory is also a fab brand with so many fab gift ideas!

    Gem x
    gemsi2011.blogspot.com
    @GemsGemz86

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they do they always seem to and the glazed apple does look nice and I think same, so many great brands out there and do amazing gifts for Christmas x

      Delete
  2. these are such lovely ideas! And i can't believe they are all £10 and under! x

    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I know there such great gifts :) x

      Delete
  3. Great gift guide! I love the body shop for gifts, i received the lip balms last year and I think it's a great idea :-) x
    Laurieelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I do to and I also got it last year and I do to :) x

      Delete