Wednesday 18 February 2015

Favourite Shade Lipsticks

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a good day. Today I've got a lipstick post on some of my favourite shades.
I'm definitely a lipstick junkie and love switching up what shades I wear. I have so many lipsticks and here are some of my favourite shades.

I have a lot of pink shades they are definitely what I wear most so it was hard to pick just one pink shade but I went for the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive it's a gorgeous everyday pink shade that you can wear with any look. Revlon Colorburst Balms have been a favourite of mine since they were released they are pigmented and long lasting, the Matte Balms are slightly more drying than the regular and lacquer balms but overall they are an amazing lip product. If you want to see a collection of my pink lipsticks let me know but I do worn you I have lots.

MAC Russian Red is my go to, all time favourite red. If I'm ever wearing a red it is usually this lipstick. Russian Red is matte but its not drying at all, it's really pigmented and lasts really well. It's a beautiful brick red that I think will suit any skin tone. I think everyone loves a MAC lipstick, I certainly do.

17 Mirror Shine in Beehive is my favourite nude it's a lovely pink nude and isn't too pale for my skin tone and I can pull it off. I find with nudes it sometimes hard for me to find a shade that will suit me. I also love the L'Oreal Cheryl Nude and it was a tuff one to pick between these two but they are both pinky nudes. Beehive is so moisturising and lasts quite well but isn't overly pigmented.

Next up is MAC Rebel this is a gorgeous plumy berry shade and I absolutely love it, this is a great Autumn/Winter shade. It looks really dark in the tube but it isn't that dark and it will suit all skin tones. Rebel is a Satin finish and isn't drying at all, it's really pigmented and long lasting. I don't have many purple shades but this is my all time favourite.

Last up is Bourjois Colourboost in Peach on the Beach, I don't have many peachy/orange shades because I don't think many really suit me but this a lovely peachy pink shade that does suit me. The Colourboosts are so moisturising but still pigmented but they don't last as long as some of the other lip products I've mentioned.

What are some of your favourite shade lipsticks?

18 comments:

  1. I adore the way Mac Russian Red looks like, also the Revlon one seems like a great nude option xx

    Rose
    http://www.lepetitrianon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's gorgeous and it's Seventeen but it is a nice option xx

      Delete
  2. lovely pick Ash, I really want to add Rebel to my collection its gorgeous! Bet it looks lovely on you xx

    Danielle ||Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Spring-transition shades :) I just got my first of the Bourjois Colour Boost crayons and definitely want a few more - they're lovely! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are, I want more too love them xx

      Delete
  4. Great post! I've heard so may amazing things about Mac Russion Red, I'm dying to give it a go!
    Http://www.tamlovestea.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting MAC'S Rebel for a while now I just don't want to purchase something that I might not use as often as other shades!

    Check out my blog?
    Krystal @ Little Beauty Bug | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a gorgeous shade and I'm sure you would wear it, if not pick an everyday shade x

      Delete
  6. Rebel is so gorgeous, i love wearing it more sheer, so it adds a darker pink tint to the lips!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and I've never worn it sheer I might give it a go x

      Delete
  7. Russian Red and Rebel are two of my favourite ever lipsticks too! Great picks x
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  8. MAC Rebel is one of my favourite lipstick shades! Perfect for Autumn and Winter! Russian Red looks so gorgeous, I have Dubonnet, it's a lovely dark red!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it and it is, I've not tried that shade x

      Delete
  9. Peach on the beach looks so nice!!! thank you

    ReplyDelete