Monday 25 January 2016

2015 My Story and What I Hope For 2016!

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a good day. I wanted to share with you what 2015 was like for me and what I hope for in 2016.
2015 was a good year for me, I had a lot of exciting moments. In February my mum and dad got married after being together for so long. It was such a magical day and something me and family will remember forever. Me and my sister were witnesses and it was small and intimate day with just family and everyone enjoyed it. 

I also went to a blogging event in February that was really fun, I always enjoy going to events and meeting new bloggers and getting to know them. I hope for 2016 that I will go to more events and meet more bloggers.

In 2015 I think my photography for blogging really improved and I hope for 2016 to just keep improving my skills and try to be more consistent and blog more. I always enjoy blogging but sometimes I don't have a lot of time and I want to make sure my posts are to the best of my ability.

A big part of 2015 was meeting my boyfriend, we met online and started talking in April, we got to know each other and went on dates and it was so easy talking to him it was like we had known each other forever and we became best friends and got together in May. We've been on lots of days out which has been a lot of fun, we went to Hull to The Deep, Chester Zoo, Cleethorpes, Liverpool and soon were going to York for my birthday. I hope in 2016 we go on more days out and just get stronger as a couple. He means so much to me and I don't know what I would do without him, he's my best friend I can tell him anything and just be myself around him and he accepts everything about me and is always so kind and caring. Sorry for the mushiness but it's true.

In 2015 I finished my teaching assistant course, I'm a qualified level 3 teaching assistant but I haven't had much luck finding a teaching assistant job yet. I have a job at Superdrug for now but I hope for 2016 or next year to have got a job as a teaching assistant. I love working with children and helping them develop and learn, so being a teaching assistant is my dream job and can't wait to be able to do it.

I think in 2015 my confidence has grown a lot more and I feel a lot more comfortable in myself, don't get me wrong I still have days where little imperfections will get to me but now I'm more confident and a lot of that is down to my boyfriend always complimenting me and making me feel special and pretty. 2015 has been the year I've been most confident and I hope to just keep carrying it on.

2015 has been a really good year for me and I hope for 2016 to just keep getting better.

What has been your favourite memory from 2015 and what do you hope from 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment