Monday 18 January 2016

Makeup Revolution Advent Calendar

Hey Lovelies, hope your all having a good day, this post is a little late but I've been quite busy but I wanted to share with you what you got in the Makeup Revolution Advent Calendar. This was my first beauty advent calendar and it was such a good calendar.
I really enjoyed opening every door of this calendar. You got a wide variety of products and they will suit everyone. In the calendar you got eyeshadows, blushers, highlighters, lipsticks, lipglosses, nail polishes and an eyeshadow palette as the very last product for Christmas Day.

I liked that you got 25 products and the variety you have to create all sorts of looks and there easy products to put in your bag for touch ups. I forget to put a pink nail polish in the post because I couldn't find it and then I found it once I had started the post. All the products are also on my Instagram if you want to have a look and you can see the nail polish I left out.

Some of the colours are really beautiful and unique and that's what I really like about them, that there not like all the products that are already out. I can't wait to try more of the products out and experiment with different looks.

I've tried some of the products and so far I think there really nice and good quality but I will soon write an in depth review of the products once I've tried them out to let you know what I think. 

What advent calendar did you get? What's your favourite product from your calendar?

No comments:

Post a Comment